“Lunch and Dinner”

Captain Parker's Pub
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Family friendly, full service restaurant serving fresh local seafood, choice meats and vegetarian offerings. Famous for our thick and creamy New England clam chowder. Gluten free items available.
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

My husband & I along with our adult daughter & her boyfriend ate here often. Great ocean atmosphere, waiters & waitresses very good. It has won the Best Chowder award often and its Fabulous! Portions are big and a good variety of food not just seafood. If you can eat outside at night they have a fire. Great value go after you hit the Pirates Museum next door also well worth it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,431)

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I joked that every place claimed to have the best chowder. From what we tried, this was the best!! The server was beyond excellent too. He was helpful, attentive and understood a picky kid. He made suggestions for what was good and.... shakes our hands to thank us when we were leaving. Food was excellent all around. My husband said his pork chops were the best he’s ever had.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

ALWAYS visit Capt Parkers when on the Cape! NO question BEST clam chowder ANYWHERE....even better than ANY restaurant in Boston.....phenomenal service, our waiter Alan checked any allergies before we ordered, very attentive, checked on us several times. Can't beat seafood so fresh must have come right off the boat. Reasonable prices. A must!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I stopped for lunch while on vacation. Had to try the Clam Chowder as they claimed it voted best in Massachusetts. They weren't telling stories with this one! It was fantastic!!!! I also had a half dozen oysters on the half shell. One word... FRESH!!! My wife had the lobster salad at it too was fresh and delicious. My daughter tried the Cubin sandwich and said the bread was fresh and soft. I also had the Parker's Bloody Mary. Perfect amount of spice and tart. A hint of horseradish and possibly clam broth mixed in made for a refreshing complement to my meal. Highly reccomend Captain Parker's!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Great food. had a Lobster roll and was super fresh. Clam Chowder was the best ever. Highly recommend this establishment.