“Lucky For Us”

Cold Harbor Brewery
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Indian Summer IPA was my choice at this special little spot that we're so lucky to have. Amazing depth of flavor, cloudy in the glass. Love what they do here.

All reviews
"ipas"
"breweries"
"rinds"

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Took me a little while to make my way to Cold Harbor as a local for some time. This is a great small brewery that brews some nice gems. The obvious favorite is Indian Summer and we love that but the Sister Summer, Truell's Best and Petals and Rinds are our favorites. Great spot, very humble and quality beer.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Did not expect to find this gem in Westborough. Very nice tasting room-no nonsense they live for their beers.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

As a frequent visitor of craft beer breweries, I can honestly say that this is one of the best in the country. It was my first brewery visit of 2018 and 301st since I started keeping track. From the first sip of the flight (Truell's Best English Best Bitter, Petals and Rinds APA, Sister Summer IPA, and Novacaine DIPA) to the full pour of their award winning stout (Mustache Coffee Oatmeal Stout), I was impressed with their creations! I will be a regular visitor to Cold Harbor.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Cold Harbor brewing is NOT on any body of water. In fact, it's surrounding are, shall we say...humble? But don't let that dissuade you. Cold harbor's tidy and warm little tap room is big enough for you, and perfectly suited for the wonderful beers and easy-going attitudes of the staff and customers alike. Come in summer and enjoy a rotating selection of food trucks in the (tiny) parking lot. Play corn hole under the canopy, or just chill on a picnic table and sip something slowly. In the winter, grab a high top, snack on pretzels and order a few samples while making new friends. I highly recommend Cold Harbor. See you there!