“Not Always Good”

Add it.
Green Tea
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Westminster
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I wish I could say that the food is always good from this take out. But the quality isn't always good. It's not reliable. Some things are ok, but others are over fried, dried out and the portions smaller than they used to be.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This tiny little hole in the wall has some of the best Chinese food around! Their food is fresh and the prices can't be beat. Their rice isn't my favorite, sometimes it's a little hard like it could have cooked longer but go with the Chicken lo mein instead, you won't be disappointed. Also amazing crab rangoons!

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Ordered take out here last night. I bought some Lobster sauce with Shrimp with fried rice, along with some chicken loMein, and Crab Rangoon and a small order of Hot and Sour Soup. The food is pretty good, the only thing I did notice is that the Lobster sauce was a bit on the sweeter side than normal, and the Crab Rangoon seemed sweet also. They were both good, but sweeter than I like. The Hot and Sour Soup was very good and not as heavy as I find other Chinese restaurants make. The Fried rice was good but very plain, I think a few more ingredients (egg, scallions, fresh ginger, etc. and chicken or pork, just a plain fried rice to go with your dinner is blaaah) could really make a big difference Other than that, pretty good Chinese Food. I'll go again.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Good variety, always fresh and quick to prepare. We use as a take out, though some seating available. Great when you want Chinese but don't feel like cooking!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Good food, service go there quite often. The best take out Chinese I have had in quite a while...Sweet sour pork, freshly fried and not greasy at all. Egg rolls nice and crunchy

Been to Green Tea? Share your experiences!