“I need good take out!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Best Thai on South Shore...hands down. They have it all....just no delivery to where I live. Insane basil fried rice, epic curry dishes, and they know how to get the heat down right too!! Always better eating in....but even takeout with a 15 min drive home is worth it. I’ll go so far as to argue it’s the best Thai in Eastern MA. Enjoy...it’s all good!!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice Thai restaurant . Staff is friendly. Menu is very diverse and rich , prices are reasonable and food is very tasty. Enjoy this trip to Thailand

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The Lime Leaf is small restaurant with a huge menu. The food is consistently good food and good portions - it never disappoints!

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Great place for quick take-out with good portions, and also a great atmosphere when staying for a meal

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Met up with a colleague for lunch last week at this location. We both wanted Thai food and saw the reviews for this location.

We were not disappointed. We both enjoyed the Thai ice tea. It is a very sweet drink and could be a dessert.

I had the crispy chicken on fried rice, it was delicious. The chicken was flavorful and extra crispy. I ordered this dish over some of the other choices because of a picture and a review I read.

My colleague had the pad Thai with seafood, she said it was also very good.

Service was excellent and we were not rushed along and had amp,e time to catch up. We did go after the luncheon crowd at 1:30.

Plenty of parking in front.