“Blueberry muffins”
Review of Fratelli's Bakery

Fratelli's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Weymouth
Reviewed 6 September 2018

We received some blueberry muffins from Fratelli's as a gift and they were delicious. Very flavorful. I did not go into this store, like I said, just received them from someone as a gift so can't comment on anything else they have there except the blueberry muffins. I thought the box they came in was very nice and I can see that this store cares about presentation and quality. I would recommend this place.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Excellent mocha cakes with raspberry jelly and coconut on the outside. Great cannoli and other pastries too. I like Fratelli's better than Montillio's. They do a decent business so their pastry is always fresh.

A recommended place to get pastry'd :)

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The pastry here is right up there with the North end. The prices are reasonable. One problem, the parking during the day is horrendous. Weekends is worse.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Love this bakery. Strawberry tiramisu is to die for. Pastries a bit pricy bit soooo worth it. Can get really busy but worth the wait. Love it

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Ruthie1110
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Went to this new bakery deli in taunton, in the same plaza as the DMV. Gets very busy at lunch time. Fratellis has only been in Taunton since September but word has spread how good it is. I had the prosciutto sandwich so good nice fresh bread, really good prosciutto not salty at all. I got some desserts also cannoli was very good crisp shell. With a hearty filling. Cup cakes were good also. I believe they do lunch till 3:00

Date of visit: January 2018