“Good DD”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #6 of 8 Bakeries in Weymouth
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

This location had fresh coffee and good inside service. Used the drive through previously and went smoothly.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

This DD has it all: ample parking (but don't go after the commuter train lets out its riders) and is clean; its servers are friendly and their manager (at least the one who served us) was a real gentleman! The servers knew their stuff and were happy to accommodate our wishes. The coffee is the same at all DD's so it's not for the coffee we come, its for the staff and the location!

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

We just visited this coffee shop. Looking at the 4 cars in the drive thru, we decided to walk in. Big mistake! Two customers in line ahead of us. TEN minutes later we finally get our coffee coolatta and ice coffee. At least ten cars were serviced in that time.. WHY? because three employees were dedicated to that line. One gentleman could see I was not happy and even commented on it. There were 4 more customers in line behind me!
If this is customer service, then I can easily go somewhere else.. I realize a line of cars would cause problems, but this was 330 in the afternoon. Guess I will have to be one of those lazy people in the drive up if I want quick service....

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Conveniently located next to the MBTA East Weymouth commuter rail, this Dunkin Donuts offers the standard fare and service. The staff are always outgoing and courteous, the menu we are all familiar with, and a beverage to warm your hands in the winter is always a good thing, especially when it might or might not be a day when the commuter train runs on schedule.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Always pleasant and quick. I sometimes have a special order and they get it right even in the drive thru