“Snowed in”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Cozy corner motel during the noreaster last weekend. Realizing we didnt want to drive much in it after a 1hour drive turned into 3 in the conditions we ordered takeout. The food was delicious! We got calzones the first day and they were perfect. My fiance was enjoyed his so much he ordered one again the next day which was equally as good. This time I opted for the fisherman's platter...generous portion to say the least. the fish, clams, scallops, shrimp and French fries (perfect fries) were nice and crispy. I cant wait to go back!

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We get takeout pizza here fairly regularly. The mashed potato pizza without olives is a family favorite. The grilled chicken salad is good. It's a friendly place that serves good food, think cake rather than special occasions.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I have been in this restaurant twice, the two times i went to williamstown I had dinner at Cozy Corner. The food is great, the restaurant is good for families and the staff is great! I totaly recomend it!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Stopped for lunch and ordered the fish and chips. Very good portion, tasty and reasonable price. They have a good variety of dishes if you're not a fish lover or don't want fried food.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

My girlfriend and I were staying at the River Bend Farm B&B and walked up the street to the Cozy Corner Restaurant. We split a small eggplant pizza and both of us agreed it was one of the best pizzas we have ever eaten (top three). The restaurant was very busy but we didn't have to wait long to be waited on. The pizza took a little while but since it is made to order that was to be expected. My friend also liked the chick-pea salad that is served while you are waiting for your meal.