“Great find! Loved it.”
Review of Woods Hole Market

Woods Hole Market
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Woods Hole
Reviewed 18 August 2017

This place is great! They are a small market and they make hot food, too. I am a vegetarian and I am glad they had a selection for me. I had the "Lost Sailor" veggie burrito with these veggies: spinach, artichoke hearts, broccoli, onions, roasted red peppers, sprouts. It was great!! It was beyond flavorful. It was a good size too for dinner, not skimpy. You need to eat this with a fork and knife, which I did on their amazing patio next to the water. This burrito also had an amazing sauce in it, which was called Tahini sauce I believe. I took their to-go paper menu with me and I am looking at it now for the description of this burrito and on the paper menu it doesn't mention this sauce. But on their menu board in the market it did include that sauce as part of the burrito. Anyways, I would get it with that sauce for sure. The male cook (he had longer hair) made it perfect, and he was very helpful.

My daughters opted to buy some store bread in their market, hummus and hard boiled eggs and create their own creations on the patio. They had fun doing that. They liked slicing up the eggs and laying the pieces on top of the hummus on a bread slice. They also loved this market.

We will definitely return again in the future when we are in Falmouth again. I hope my burrito will taste just as yummy and fabulous as I had it. (Note: I don't eat whole tomatoes, mushrooms and cooked carrots - so those were not in my burrito.)

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We went in with a list of groceries and came out with everything we needed (and more)! Cute market, friendly staff, not a lot of waiting in line. The pizza is delicious, and I can't wait to try some of their other made to order foods someday soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Great market, but get there BEFORE lunch time as it is shoulder to shoulder at that point! Plenty of great items to choose from. After not finding any safe and reasonable gluten free in town, we tried to pick up lunch here. One peek at the huge line for food and we detoured to the frozen food aisle for 2 pints of ice cream instead. Still the line to check out was over 10 min. Will shop earlier in day next time! Walked down street to park and ate there, great view.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on a foggy cool June day while waiting for the ferry. Had a cup of the clam chowder and WOW!, delicious.
Nice little market with great selection and reasonable prices

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I loved this place! Super-nice people too. Woods Hole Market is the coolest little shop on Water Street. The moment you step in the store you think—unique! Not only is it a real live market where the locals are picking up provisions but it has a fantastic grill in the corner where Kevin and Jacob will fix up anything from a juicy burger or pizza/subs to a spicy fresh Mexican burrito or street taco (not to mention the fresh salads). They have plenty of seating in the back overlooking the marina. The Woods Hole market has a nice variety of delicious food items with a price that won't drain your wallet!