“Old School goodness”
Review of Luciano's

Luciano's
Reserve with OpenTable
Luciano's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Wrentham
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We tried Luciano's for the first time after driving by it for many years. I'd describe it as an old school Italian red sauce restaurant. But if that's what you like then you'll enjoy it. The food was quite good. They bring you two kinds of bread with a great dipping sauce. The chicken parmesan was excellent and the portion was huge. The accompanying penne with tomato sauce was just so-so, nothing special. The service was excellent. The menu is vast. The bar area looked really dark so we sat in the dining room. We'll definitely return.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed another great meal and service at Luciano’s. The restaurant was packed, table were a little tight. I felt like I was part of the people’s conversation next to me. Oh well we ate good.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

We celebrated my moms 80th birthday at Lucianos in mid December. We were very lucky to get a private room. The staff was so nice. Attentive, professional and friendly. Actually the service was the best part of the night. The food was not good. 19 people and only 3 people liked their meal. I didn't even eat more than two bites of mine. It was a flavorless sticky bowl of pasta. The waitress noticed I wasn't eating it and I quietly explained it wasn't good and she offered to take if off the bill but did not. Not one person finished their meal nor asked to take the leftovers home. We were all disappointed.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Met again for our 5th year at this restaurant. Authenic Italian, generous portions and excellent service. We’ll be back for another reunion.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

My husband, 15 year old son and I had dinner here on a Saturday night to celebrate my birthday. They provided two types of bread before our meal-a Boyle type loaf and something I’ve never had topped with oil garlic and fresh tomatoes. Both were amazing. My husband had French onion soup and my son and I split meatball appetizer. Both were amazing. Dinners were fettuccine Alfredo, chicken Marsala and a rigatoni dish with vodka sauce. All our meals were fresh, so delicious and huge portions. For the quality and quantity of food the prices are fair. The restaurant is very clean and cozy. The staff is super attentive. We loved it.

Been to Luciano's? Share your experiences!