“Stopped in. Fantastic owner and staf”
Review of Town Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Town Pizza
Ranked #22 of 28 Restaurants in Wrentham
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We were passing through looking for a bite to eat on way to a concert. Decided to get a piece of pizza pie.

Wow.greeted with smiles and a menu that stretched across the counter. Had wonderful chat with staff and owner.

Pizza was more than good. Crispy crust and lots of toppings.

Recommended.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

We had a few pizzas delivered and they arrived nice and hot, and got here pretty quickly as well. The meat lover pizza was loaded with a ton of meat!

Reviewed 10 January 2016

I have now tried pretty much most of the pizza places around this area and just tried this one. Much better than most, cracker like crust on the pizza and plenty of options for toppings, nice taste. Service was quick and easy and the place knows the local area well since they have been here for a few years. Prices are also decent, cheaper than most. Only thing I can see as a fair complaint, they put a lot of cheese on these pizzas, I mean a lot, almost too much. It was okay, but almost over powered the pizza a bit. Other than that, pretty good!

Reviewed 4 January 2016

I've been a customer for about 20 years, and -- as well as this being the best local pizza I've tasted -- the crew at Town Pizza has never gotten my order wrong -- not once! Which is pretty amazing, considering that I order different pizza toppings almost every time I order.

Reviewed 13 March 2015

I have lived in Wrentham,Ma. for nearly 8 years , Town Pizza delivered on 3/12 & my son began throwing up before the 2nd slice was even consumed.When I called to see if they would refund, I was told to call the board of health by the owner and that if I wanted to bring suit go ahead cause I get nothing, Nice I call to see about a 30.00 refund for my son & He flies off the handle & threatens me. When food is bad your body starts to rejects it almost immediately, every mother knows no matter the length of time they are sick from what they ate, end of story. I will never order from Town pizza again and 1 bad review looses approx. 25-28 customers, so if you have a complaint don't bother calling they don't care to listen. I had always found them to be very nice & prompt, but to be yelled at, being a weekly customer, when I wasn't even rude to start with extremely offensive