“Excellent sushi ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We came in for dinner at the recommendation of our B&B host and were glad we did as we enjoyed some of the best sushi we've ever had!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Serious perfection and possibly the best sushi on the east coast. Located on the mid cape, this place is run by a legitimate sushi master. Every piece is prepared with precision and love! Beautiful decor and large sushi bar to catch all the action. Don't miss out on a genuine experience. Call ahead for reservations tho especially in the summer.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Inaho Japanese restaurant is located in Yarmouth Port. One enters through a brilliant red door at what appears to be a typical Cape Cod house fronting the Old King's Highway (6A), one of America's oldest and most scenic roads. Inside it is Japanese simplicity. My wife and I came with another couple, and the husband recommended that we try Shrimp Tempura with vegetables, soup and tea. The presentation of the Shrimp Tempura was visually a delight and absolutely delicious. Although many of the waitresses were Asian, our waitress was Bulgarian, charming and solicitous. It was Mother's Day, a Saturday, and the restaurant was filled. Nonetheless, I would recommend an advance reservation to ensure the pleasure of enjoying this outstanding restaurant. By the way, I would suggest your dessert be the subtle but compelling vanilla ginger ice cream.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

I'm not a fan of raw fish but I love the vegetable rolls here. Also there are many sides/apps on the menu my friend and I share, such as edamame, eggplant miso (delicious), salads. It's a relaxed atmosphere, the drinks are good and the staff if pleasant.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I have heard of this restaurant and its amazing sushi and met a group of friends there.
It was unbelievable. each piece was a work of art and full of flavor. some had the fish dinner offerings which melted in your mouth. loved the plum wine and ginger and green tea ice cream. totally worth the ride out to the Cape for the best sushi ever!!