US$99
US$114
QualityInn
Quality Inn(Battle Creek)
US$90
Fairfield Inn Battle Creek(Battle Creek)
US$129
US$116
US$118
US$109
Courtyard Battle Creek(Battle Creek)
US$120
US$116
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

McCamly Plaza Hotel(Battle Creek)
US$163
US$149
Priceline
  • Pool
US$117
US$101
TownePlace Suites
All reviewsroom was cleanthird floorone night staynice staystaff was very friendlyup to dategravycasino
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I felt it needed some updating and the halls had a smell. The hot tub never worked and the pool was shut for the last day of our stay. It is close to I94 and you can hear the traffic quite a bit. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My wife and I just completed an overnight stay at this facility while heading north to another area in Michigan. We stopped over and chose this facility due to reasonable room rates. It was extremely disappointing. First room, the TV didn't work, they moved us to another room. There the light in the bathroom flashed like a constant lightning storm. This came on after it warmed up and we had substantially unpacked by that time. We were offered another room amidst a bunch of party goers on a lower floor, but declined.

The facility is is desperate need of maintenance. No air conditioning in common areas, lighting, televisions, etc. The staff are all working very hard to make guests happy with difficult conditions.

On the high side, the room was pretty clean, breakfast was good even though the dining area was terribly small.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Baymont Hotels usually come with certain expectations and this property falls short. Needs updating - walls cracked, carpet dirty, shower did not work in my room, no phone etc... I stayed on New Years Eve 2018 and the property has deteriorated dramatically in six months. I also heard hot tub was not working and the repairman was unable to fix.. STAFF WAS EXCELLENT and apologetic.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel stay we’ve had in a LONG time. Our room was very out dated. Beds were bad. We all woke up sore. Not a good nights sleep. Bathroom was terrible. Broken tile, Shower didn’t work right. Barely had a trickle coming out of the shower head. Sink had the water hooked up backwards. Cold was hot, hot was cold. Ridiculous! Our TV switched channels on its own. Apparently someones remote in an adjoining room was operating our TV. Others we were traveling with that had a different room had to change rooms completely because their TV didn’t work at all. Breakfast sucked and the woman working the breakfast area was having a bad day (or a bad life) because she was really crabby and not friendly at all. Oh yeah, and the hot tub was out of order. I am not normally a complainer and almost always give great reviews but this place really did suck. Buyer beware. Spend your travel dollars elsewhere! I will stay in a cardboard box under an overpass before I’ll stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Baymont B, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Battle Creek/I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay. We strive to meet our guest expectations, I am sincerely sorry we did not meet yours. I will be sharing your feed back with my staff as well as maintenance. I sure hope you will give us another shot.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

When I checked in they didn't have my reserved room booked. When I checked out they charged my room on my card but I paid in cash. They had switched my reservations with my sister in-law who was also staying at the hotel. When the e-mail was sent they sent in to my e-mail address but was addressed in my sisters name who was also stating at the hotel. I was the bride and had about 20 rooms books and would never recommend this hotel to any one ever. I had problems from the beginning of booking my rooms. They told me the rooms would be $85 per night which is why I booked them there, however when I called back a month later to check on if everything the women I booked the rooms with got fired and didn't book them. When I tried to rebook them the manger was very rude. She would only give me the rooms for $99 per night. I had no choice but to stay because my invitations had already gone out. 4 of my family members called me later that week complaining because they were having problem booking there rooms and stated they would be $165 per night. I called spoke with the manger however she was very rude and told me the person that took the call wasn't trained right. A week later I called to book my room for 2 nights and the manger tried to charge me $165. She then changed my price when I got very upset. I am very upset with the over all stay/booking of my rooms for my wedding. They only thing I liked about the hotel was the breakfast food and the women serving it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am very sorry Gennie that we did not meet your expectations as we strive to do a better job. I will definitely share with my staff the issues you had so we can do better in the future. Very glad to hear you had enjoyed our breakfast and Miss Anna. I do apologize if you felt I was being rude to you however that was not my intention. Hope you have a wonderful day as we will be working on things to better our guest.