US$114
QualityInn
US$125
Fairfield Inn Battle Creek(Battle Creek)
US$129
US$116
US$79
Quality Inn(Battle Creek)
US$90
US$102
US$98
Courtyard Battle Creek(Battle Creek)
US$120
US$116
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

McCamly Plaza Hotel(Battle Creek)
US$159
US$149
Priceline
  • Pool
US$119
Agoda.com
All reviewsnice hotelfamily weddingpull out sofabreakfast not includedgreat night's sleepour room was not readybaseball tournamentbusy weekendrooms are cleanwalk in showerbusiness tripnice stayfront desk staffgreat roombed was comfortablelobbykelly
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We arrived prior to check in time due to a scheduled early game. Our room was not ready; however some other team mates rooms were ready to check in, so we all just put our luggage in those rooms. Hotel was clean upon arrival. Lobby had ample seating with an attached bar/dining area. Outside there was a brick patio area where numerous groups sat outside and enjoyed adult beverages while the boys swam and played video games in our room. We did receive vouchers for breakfast with our particular group booking; however only a cold breakfast was included with that. If you chose the hot breakfast items your room was charged $5/pp. It wasn't a bad price but the following day we chose to go to McDonalds for an egg mcmuffin which is less and better. Our room was "upgraded" to a king with pull out sofa bed. It was just that.... a king with a pull out sofa. Room was clean upon arrival. By Sunday, the breakfast dining area was a mess (plates/glasses all over) and no items were being replenished at 10:00 am.... we had to constantly ask for this or that.... I will admit there were numerous baseball teams staying here this weekend; but they did know in advance so should have had more people working these two days. Other than that, our stay was fine. I would go back if I had a reason to go back to Battle Creek MI

Room Tip: Not really a good view surrounding the hotel... so I'm not sure.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HolidayInn B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Battle Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

We appreciate your comments. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn in Battle Creek.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Best Western lives up to its name here. Clean, comfortable, good location, nice staff. Good breakfast. Need I say more? Spent two nights here and found everything as I expected to find. The chain is one of my favorites and this unit is rightfully a fine member.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2018

I stayed here about two years ago, and found myself passing through Battle Creek again, and did not hesitate to stay here again. The parking lot is large and well lit, the hotel is in a very nice area and there are several restaurants near by.

The rooms are spacious, clean and nicely appointed. I may have been tired from a long day, but I may have had my best hotel night sleep ever. The room was dark and quiet, and the bed was comfortable.

A good value as well will keep me coming back.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I was there 3 nights, checked in on Sunday evening, very comfortable. Staff were courteous. Was a little disappointed that they could not extend my check out time from noon to 1pm. I don’t think that was asking for too much considering I didn’t check in until 9pm. I had to work from 4-7:30pm and had a long drive home afterwards. Probably will not stay there next time I’m in town for business.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Clean rooms and facilities. Water pressure was disappointingly weak in the shower (and reportedly so in other rooms according to colleagues who were staying the same night). I had a corner room on the 3rd floor overlooking some business park -- so very quiet. We had breakfast in the restaurant - adequate menu with some healthy items to choose from. Staff were pleasant and attentive. I would stay there again despite the wimpy shower.

Room Tip: Given the location, all rooms will be quiet
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business