US$125
US$120
US$100
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$114
US$98
US$120
US$116
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

McCamly Plaza Hotel(Battle Creek)
US$159
US$149
Priceline
  • Pool
US$119
US$107
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

The Knights Inn is a fantastic deal the three P's Price right, Privacy, Plenty of space inside and outside, The three managers Nick, Jena, and DJ are the exceptions that make your accommodations a great experience. I have been staying at this hotel for the last four years on a regular basis I have had no problems with my overnight visits . I feel safe and I have a great room with lots if trees and access to any restaurants by walking, great deal for the money.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ssandaire
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Well, where to begin? We got there and checked in with the one nice person working behind the desk, but would be stuck dealing with someone whom I can only assume was the manager/owner for the rest of our time. He would give us glaring looks, and before we left the next day had insulted my wife and her friends while also threatening us not to report him for the problems we encountered. The facility was poorly shoveled with ice in many places. The rooms (friends stayed in two other rooms) had a horrible odor to them and there was definitely heavy smoking in the rooms. Rooms were one out of three for present/working fire detectors, with a incense stick and burn marks in place of the smoke detector in ours. One main door did not have a working lock or deadbolt device. The furniture in every room was half broken and totally impromptu, with bathroom doors either not closing fully or having large holes in them where I assume a fist went through. Refused to use the bathroom or water from the faucet out of a fear inspired by their appearance. Horrible night's "rest" in constant fear of bug and the cleanliness of the bedding. the next day our friends could not open their door and were stuck inside for approximately half and hour until we could break into the room. Complained there and to the company but have heard nothing in response. I felt bad for friends since there were no other hotel room available that night. That fact coupled with the freezing temperatures were the only reasons we didn't just sleep in our cars. I couldn't believe this was a Knight's Inn. Wow, they should be ashamed and closed down.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else if you value your money/time/sleep/peace of mind.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brad H
Reviewed 10 December 2013

The only thing missing was the roaches; likely they were just hiding!
If you plan to stay here with kids that might be disappointed about the pool being closed you should call prior to booking. We were told at check in that the pool was closed for the season... it was freaking summer.
I think my five year old daughter can interior decorate better than this.
There were beds- good for them, and they had blankets... so do army barracks.
The bathroom was... very outdated to say the best... We wore sandles so as not to contract herpes or something less appealing!
Continental breakfast... laughable.
My husband actually FELL out of our room door in the morning, having forgotten from the night before that there was a 8 in climb into the room.
I hope your exp is better than ours!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ren f
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Likes: 1) Inexpensive; 2) Convenient location - just off I-69, and many shops and restaurants within a 5-min drive; 3) Fridge and microwave in room; 4) Decent breakfast - wide selections like cereals, bagel, danish, bread, DIY waffles, bananas, milk, coffee, and juices.

Dislikes: 1) No hair-dryer; 2) under 8-ft room ceiling; 3) swimming pool was temporarily closed; 4) other than the fridge/microwave, wash basin counter-top and faucet, everything else in room is dated.

Conclusion: For a family of 4 @ $50 (AAA discount and taxes incl), we accepted this motel because it was for only 1 night and we have low standards.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Trip_Review_DN
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I came into the parking lot thinking this hotel would not be what I expected, but for battle creek I gotta say, it turned out to be pretty safe! It was quiet and they had good breakfast! They serve great continental breakfast! totally worth the price I paid for, cause I got a room and breakfast for the price of one. Surprisingly clean rooms, the beds are kind of hard, but all the other places were filled up and I had to stay here, so in that case it was pretty good. BETTER than expected

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family