“1/2 star wasn't an available choice..”

Knights Inn Battle Creek MI
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Battle Creek
Reviewed 1 March 2015

Stayed here for the state wrestling tournament because all of the other rooms were booked. Dated, old motel. Bed was fair, TV was nice sized, but the bathroom and shower area were the most disgusting that I've ever seen. There were literally streaked urine stains running down the toilet. Rusty, dirty, run down fixtures, peeling floor trim, peeling wall paper. The 1 star rating is for the decent location and the friendly front desk clerk. Avoid here at all costs!

Room Tip: The Lux cafe is right next door to the motel-very good food!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Innerhousewife

Reviewed 13 January 2015 via mobile

After some not so great driving conditions. We rolled into Battle Creek for our first stop on our cross country drive. Conveniently located right off the highway. Great service from the front desk clerk and good value on a spacious room. Cheers.

Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 6 October 2014 via mobile

It was very dated which isn't always that bad but... bed was quite soft, room was very cold, shower wasn't totally clean (someone else's hair, dead bug), door didn't close properly. Staff were very nice but this place is definitely not worth more than $46 a night. Probably wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I've stayed at this location several times during the last 15 years. This location has gone thru some pretty rough times in the past, but I decided to try it again last year and found it had improved. I again stayed there last week and was very happy. The desk clerk was friendly,They now offer a small breakfast and have set tables in the lobby for convenience. They've painted the rooms very nicely and I thought they were decorated in good taste. The rooms are large, the king bed was very comfortable and I was so pleased, I changed my reservations from a different hotel and booked there for 3 more days. Although this chain is "old" I think this location is doing a very good job in upkeep. It is a good value and I'll stay there on my next trip.

Room Tip: I like the ones along the first driveway. There's a hill along that side and it's very priv...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

The Knights Inn is a fantastic deal the three P's Price right, Privacy, Plenty of space inside and outside, The three managers Nick, Jena, and DJ are the exceptions that make your accommodations a great experience. I have been staying at this hotel for the last four years on a regular basis I have had no problems with my overnight visits . I feel safe and I have a great room with lots if trees and access to any restaurants by walking, great deal for the money.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business