“The best of the Bay County”

BJay's Pizza and Coneys
Ranked #1 of 194 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 22 November 2017

You guys are really fast really friendly love the service I ordered an all large meat pizza a calzone the best calzones in Bay County you guys rank my number one pizza place in Bay County I have been to a lot of pizza places in Bay County but you guys are my number one like I said you guys are very friendly always serve me with the smile when I come in there. Well you guys have a good and blessed day and have a happy holidays

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Pizza is great!!!! Fluffy crust with a ton of cheese!!! The best pizza I've had!! Must try the. Cheese pizza from bjays!!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Very good pizza. You get your money's worth. Very good. Customer service, friendly, and very helpful with picky kids. I would recommend for family pizza night.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Love all about the food and environment, friendly, very fast best place I've been.
Really don't go anywhere else.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I live in a remote place in bay city. Out here only BJays and Jets will deliver. BJays is by far the better of the 2 pizza companies so I only ever order from them. Not only that they’ll make any pizza on their menu as a calzone.