Rockin' R Ranch
Bella Vista Inn(Bear Lake)
US$135
Inn at the Alpine by Budget Host(Onekama)(Great Value!)
US$156
Crystal Mountain(Thompsonville)(Great Value!)
US$152
Official Hotel
US$139
Scullys Manistee Outpost Motel(Manistee)(Great Value!)
US$98
Super 8 by Wyndham Manistee(Manistee)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$119
The Hotel Frankfort(Frankfort)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$238
Crystal Lake Resort(Beulah)(Great Value!)
US$200
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My husband and I took my 8 year old grandson horseback riding. he had never been on a horse before (maybe a pony at 3) and this was an excellent experience for him. Our guide was patient and lead us on a 40 minutes ride thought the scenic property, answering my many question about the history of the area, the ranch and the horses. My grandson loved it. The guide was meticulous with us since we hadn't been on horses in over 20 years. The horses were heathly and patient as well. The Rocking R Ranch staff were knowable and recommended other things for us to do while we were in Bear Lake and invited us back. Overall it was wonderful. Good family fun, I look forward to going back soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AlbertaF956
Reviewed 12 July 2012

We didn't stay there, we just went horseback riding. It was really cool. The leaders were knowlegable and capable. You can pay five dollars extra a person to go off trail, which might be a bit scary if you've never ridden before but as someone who likes to ride, it was a refreshing change from the docile everyone-stay-in-a-line type ride.

• Stayed: July 2012