“Creative menu, great atmosphere”
Review of Lulu's Bistro - CLOSED

Lulu's Bistro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 10 February 2015

This is a nice little bistro with good food, service and ambience. Very comfortable noise level - even though the restaurant was full with a good weekend crowd. Easy to find good food at several price points and from comfort to gourmet. Fit for foodies.

Reviewed 6 February 2015

There are not a lot of choices in or around Bellaire for good food, but Lulu's is a good choice for decent to excellent food. The service was excellent, even though te first martini was quite weird, Since there are not a lot of choices, this is a very popular restaurant and you should get reservations.

Reviewed 30 December 2014

This is an upscale bistro in downtown Bellaire which offers more than just burgers and sandwhiches. It is a bit pricey but well worth it for the quality of food. A must try!

Reviewed 12 December 2014

My Wife and I were in Bellaire staying at a B&B and popped into town for dinner. The weather was pretty bad and the roads were terrible so we wanted to stick close to the B&B and I'm SO glad we did. The interior is very inviting and warm, the central bar area is beautiful. I had the Pappardelle pasta with mushrooms, cream, arugula, smoked chicken, and walnuts. The bowl was gigantic and I was only somewhat hungry but I couldn't stop eating! I can't recommend this dish enough, really fresh ingredients that blended very well. My Wife had the fish and chips and was less enthused about her meals than I but it was still good. I would definitely go back.

1  Thank Paul K
Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been to Lou Lou's too many times to count since it opened.
The service and food are very good. It can be loud when busy. Hardwood floors and brick walls.
Their menu is not extensive but ranges from a burger to Filet Mignon.
Once in 13 years we were overlooked after being seated, no system is perfect.