“Terrible”

Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #25 of 70 Restaurants in Benton Harbor
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I never thought a pancake place could mess up pancakes, but they can!
The pancakes i had still had dough in the center, the crispy bacon was so soft it wouldn't beak.

2  Thank NukedNative

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Please save your money and your time. We tried over 7 weeks on Sunday evening after grandson pickups.
Waited 15 minutes for coffee.
30 for meal. Then only receive 3 out of 4 dishes with 1 incorrect.
My meal came when others were about finished asked for to go containers fed to our dog.
We received 10 % off total bill
Called corporate what a waste of more time.
Please save your time and money
I would give no stars but unable

2  Thank Kim R
Reviewed 15 September 2017

The waitresses and waiters were extremely helpful and cordial. We did not have to wait long to be seated and the staff was professional yet fun. It was a truly pleasant experience.

1  Thank Jmorrison070
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We went to IHOP for a quick breakfast before heading home from our girls road trip to Michigan. It took quite a while for them to take our order to start with, when we finally got our meal my eggs were way under cooked and had to be returned. Our waitress really never came back to check on us after serving the food. We had to ask the server for the table next to us to have her come back to the table, she did take the food back and have another plate brought out to us BUT the rest of our party had already finished all of their food and I felt like I had to rush through my meal so we could get on the road. I myself will probably not go back to an IHOP again....in any state.

1  Thank Glasgowgal58
Reviewed 2 July 2017

This was a good stop for a quicl bite to eat. Food was hot a fresh and waitstaff was very friendly. Manager even came over to make sure everything was going well.