“always have the best time”

Review of Steamboat Fantasy

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jim L
“always have the best time”
Reviewed 10 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I again returned for a weekend of skiing in the U P. We got new snow the night I arrived and then skied for two days at two of the local ski hills. The weather and people and environment were better than ever. It's the best place to stay and ski in the U P. It is second to Lutsen which I skied then on Monday.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mary T
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“As always, a fun place to stay!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We have stayed in Steamboat Fantasy for several years now. It is well stocked and always very clean. We love all the bathrooms-each of the three bedrooms has it's own bath with shower as well as another full bath on the second flood. The proximity to the hill is also a big plus. Can't wait until next year.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Wautoma

Older travelers Rugged travelers
IL
Reviewed 29 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$187
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing