“Chinese American takeout restaurant”
Review of Beijing Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beijing Express
Ranked #24 of 36 Restaurants in Birch Run
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 November 2016

This is a counter service style restaurant. The service was a bit impersonal. The menu was what you'd expect to see in any average Chinese restaurant locally. The food portions were huge and everything was tasty. The prices were a little high, but not really when you considered portion size.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

This restaurant was located right in the outlet mall. The portion sizes were quite big. There were 3 of us & we could have easily shared 2 meals.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I don't like giving negative reviews. But people should be warned about this place. Terrible. I walked in and was told that they would be be with me when they were finished eating. Lots of laughs. It was 6:30. Yes you need to eat but so do I and I thought that was why you were here. The menu was seriously lacking. It's in an outlet mall near where I was staying. It might be good for a quick lunch while shopping but I would give it a miss.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

The sweet and sour chicken with fried rice was delicious! It was my first time there, and I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

We live locally and eat at Beijing once or twice per month. The portions are large and then menu has the basics that you find at most fast-food Chinese places. This isn't a fancy, sit-down, special occasion spot, but if you want decent food for a decent price and you want it fast, this place is absolutely adequate. The owner has always been very polite and kind to us as is his son (I think) who is there when the owner is not. They have always been very accommodating to special requests (no carrots, extra broccoli, etc.) We have never eaten at the location. Always get take-out but I certainly have never noticed that the place is unclean. It's just a family run, semi-fast food Chinese take-out place.

1  Thank leigh o