“Always a Great Meal”

La Marsa Brighton
Ranked #3 of 131 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Step Up to Health & Flavor... La Marsa in Brighton offers your the opportunity to explore the freshness of the Mediterranean diet. Enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner and experience gracious hospitality. The entire menu is also available for Carry-Out. We also offer Catering for groups of all sizes.
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We've been here several times. Never disappoints! Always excellent food and service whether you have just soup or a large platter.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with my family, best middle eastern food I've ever had. The pitas, hummus with chicken and fresh salad all were perfect. Our server wasn't very attentive but they were very busy. I'd highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

What a great place! My wife and I stopped in for dinner on a Saturday and were highly impressed by the food and the staff. The meals were absolutely flavorful and delicious. The wait staff worked very hard to make sure that we were well taken care of and was very friendly. We’ll definitely be back!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The wife and I are foodies. We have eaten at many great restaurants around the world and La Marsa was a great find. The service was exceptional, the food was perfectly cooked and plentiful, and the people in the front of the house were friendly and warm. I would HIGHLY recommend a stop here if you are in Brighton.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

They really do an excellent job here. Clean restaurant and bathrooms, very good food and excellent customer service. I had a couple questions and special requests for what I was ordering and our waiter offered me multiple solutions and was happy to accommodate them. Thank you and Great job!