US$82
US$76
US$105
US$92
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$108
US$101
BestWestern.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

I would not recommend this hotel. It is old and not very clean. Some lights don't work, TV didn't work. The blankets were thin and there was no heat in our room. The worst part was that the rooms didn't entire hotel smelled like smoke even though we stayed in a non- smoking room. On the plus side- they did have a coffee maker and refrigerator . But overall- I would not ever stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank ellynryan
Reviewed 11 December 2016

We were tired and did not read any reviews on this property so we stopped for one night. BIG MISTAKE.
I could feel something niggling at my feet a few times through the night but found out that it was not my imagination.
The next day I could feel itchy feet and back and in two days I broke out in many bites mostly to my feet back and even forehead. What a nightmare . I have learned my lesson Read the reviews on Trip Advisor or other sites.
I called the hotel today and informed the manager of what happened and he said he would check with the pest people to check it out and call me with the results. TOO LATE FOR THAT. I WOULD NOT STAY THERE AGAIN FOR ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY.

Room Tip: Bed Bugs Hope you don't get Bitten up too
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MJT1531
Reviewed 10 October 2016

The best advice I can give is don't stay here. We spent one night on 10-8-16 and slept in our clothes (luckily we had brought our own clean pillows). The room was dirty as we found dog/cat food kibbles by the bed, towel rack broken and on the floor, dresser drawer had pieces of shredded cheese in it, and we lifted the cushion off the chair in the room to find popcorn, m&m candy and a few coins there, to top it off we went to latch the security chain at night to our dismay it wasn't even attached to the door frame. Come morning there was screaming outside and we looked out to see 2 police cars parked by the office and an ambulance just pulling in!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 4JeSstay
Reviewed 25 August 2016

We have visited this hotel under the old ownership but they were sold to Burton Inns. The new owners have gone through and painted and recarpeted the whole facility. For guests there is a continental breakfast consisting of sweet rolls toast cereal and freshly made waffles, coffee ,and tea. The rooms include television phone and the regular niceties . The price for our room was $52 a night plus the usual taxes. This hotel doesn't have a hot tube or pool etc just a place to sleep. There is a restaurant called Wallies in the other side of the parking lot.

Room Tip: We like the second floor on the east end.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Don G
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The name has changed to Burton Inn and Suites. The AC/Heat unit only worked for 20 mins then leaked on the floor. Shower was not the cleanest. Sink had a slow drain and the stopper was stuck. To open the drain, you have to use the lever under the sink. Will not be staying here again. Buyer beware.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business