US$96
US$39
Hotels.com
US$116
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$110
US$95
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$106
US$92
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$108
US$101
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 August 2017

The bed was comfortable but there wasn't any toilet paper on the roll. No house keeping. Tv kept going off. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Even though I didn't pay much for the room. I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MichiganLurch
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I was both disgusted, and surprised by the place. I was a little sketched out when I saw the entire desk was covered in plexi-glass. The room I was first taken to was gross. The room smelled of weed, and had two cigarette burns in the comforter so I really didn't need to see more. However, the King room that I was taken to upstairs was like I was in a completely different location. The room was very pleasant, not over out-dated, and the art work was incredible. Also, very clean! the only down side is that there's no restroom in the lobby area.

Room Tip: definitely the second floor, and definitely a king room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristina M
Reviewed 23 July 2017

This was a very convenient place to stay if one were catching the train in Flint, as the depot is about a mile away. Since this establishment changed names and owners, it is still a good place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 484karlc
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I struggle with reviews for these types of places. When you only pay $54 (including taxes) for a 2 double room it's hard to know what you are going to get. I try to keep a VERY open mind and low budget places - not expecting 5 star comfort/service. But CLEAN is an expectation no matter what.
Things that were not too bad:
Clean linens, however the sheets on one bed were stained with what it looked like ink spots - nothing major. Clean walls, clean sink area, TV Worked, liked the additional plug ins at the lamps by bed, beds were comfortable.

Things I couldn't handle:
Bad odor - smoke mixed with ??, dusty furniture, ripped carpet, and the worst part: GROSS DIRTY bathroom. Floors not swept, spiders, bathroom tub (and floor) had many pubic hairs. The tub was so dirty I had to clean it out before showering, Ripped bedding (holes), stained chair, beat up refrigerator that did not get cold, very dusty vents, breakfast area: the bagel/bread container was broken with holes in it. And lastly, the people loitering worried me.
So take this and make your own decision.
If it helps, I won't stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank Alecia S
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

I would not recommend this hotel. It is old and not very clean. Some lights don't work, TV didn't work. The blankets were thin and there was no heat in our room. The worst part was that the rooms didn't entire hotel smelled like smoke even though we stayed in a non- smoking room. On the plus side- they did have a coffee maker and refrigerator . But overall- I would not ever stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017