“Easter Dinner Away From Home”

Caro Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Caro
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic Easter dinner here with my grandma. The buffet was delicious. Wait staff was very pleasant. And the mushrooms were my favorite, soaked in butter.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Stopped in to this location in the evening. We got the the restaurant at approximately 8:45pm. There was 1 other couple in the restaurant when we walked in. We placed our drink order, took about 10 minutes to get water and then we placed our order. I ordered a chicken sandwich & ended up with a beef burger. It was too late to send it back, so I ended up eating it. It was OK, nothing special. Our bill was $20 without the tip, bit much for 2 burgers. The service was slow, may have had to do with the fact it was so late.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I went with a friend here for New Year's with a friend. Only restaurant open in the area on New Year's. Food was okay for a decent price but service was slow. However that may have been because it was crowded since again it was the only place open. I am unlikely to go back when I am back in town as there are a few other choices in town.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

You kind of know what to expect when dining at Big Boy, and this one is no exception. Good food, great servers, and a comfortable environment. They also have free wifi.
I only regret that Ididn't buy one of their t-shirts that read:
Big Boy,
It's a Michigan Thing

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We came in after a late day of moving.. The waitstaff was very friendly. Our food was hot and fresh and decent prices. I would gladly return