“One of the few restaurants in the Charlevoix/Harbor Springs area that offers pan-fried lake perch”
Review of Terry's Place

Terry's Place
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Charlevoix
Price range: US$26 - US$40
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2016

When I visited the Charlevoix/Harbor Springs area I expected to find many restaurants offering pan-fried lake perch but that was not the case. Most had lake perch but they deep-fried the perch. However, I did find Terry's Place which offered pan-fried lake perch with lemon veurre blanc sauce that was delicious. Actually, the whole meal was delicious. Great atmosphere, wonderful service. I could not ask for more. I wish I lived closer because I would like to try the other menu items. Thank for a tasty last meal on my northern Michigan road trip.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I love scallops! And that is why we chose Terry's. Three of us all had the scallop and pasta. The scallops were cooked perfectly for all of us. Christine {sp?} was our waitress and she was amazing. She took great care of us. I had their house Chardonnay, which she described as buttery, and it was a perfect compliment to my meal. I would say it was one of the best meals I've had. The only thing is the tomatoes in the caprese had no flavor. Which is odd for this time of year.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

4 day visit and we ate at Terry's twice. Had another disappointment in town so without a second thought back to Terry's we go! Awesome food!!! Christina, out wait was lovely as was Dillon our second time around. People just seem to want to take care of their guests. No reservations so plan accordingly. Waiting is outside so... Great Steak; Great Fish; Great Lamb...desserts? Oh yes!

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend! It is small with no reservations but the food is worth the wait. Best crab cakes ever! Even better than the ones in the east coast.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We ate here two years ago, and found that even during the intervening time, this place remains an outstanding place to dine. Great friendly service, relaxing small dining environment. The fist is to perfection. We had the special of the day, a whitefish with shrimp, artichokes and tomatoes and at $30 the quality of the entre far exceeded the price. This should be a regular stop whenever visiting Charlevoix.