“Looking for fresh fish and found it!”
Review of Terry's Place

Terry's Place
Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in Charlevoix
Price range: US$26 - US$40
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2016

We were delighted to experience a wonderful culinary experience Terry's Restaurant while staying in Charlevoix for a golf tournament. All three of us tried the fresh fish - my husband had the perch Grenobois and our friend and I had the white fish. I had the special whitefish that had a pistachio topping. All 3 selections were delicious and we loved the fact that the entrees include: choice of baked sweet potato, baked idaho potato, hash browns or stewed tomatoes; and, choice ofgreen salad, creamy cole slaw or low-fat cottage cheese. The stewed tomatoes with croutons and parmesan were excellent! When we go back to Charlevoix there is no doubt that we will visit Terry's again.

1  Thank lmcconville

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Marvelous Whitefish as well as other fish caught locally. Service is great! Highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank Charlotte H
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Great menu choices and service is fantastic. Food is delicious and nicely presented!! Fresh fish is amazing!

Reviewed 10 September 2016

When I visited the Charlevoix/Harbor Springs area I expected to find many restaurants offering pan-fried lake perch but that was not the case. Most had lake perch but they deep-fried the perch. However, I did find Terry's Place which offered pan-fried lake perch with lemon veurre blanc sauce that was delicious. Actually, the whole meal was delicious. Great atmosphere, wonderful service. I could not ask for more. I wish I lived closer because I would like to try the other menu items. Thank for a tasty last meal on my northern Michigan road trip.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I love scallops! And that is why we chose Terry's. Three of us all had the scallop and pasta. The scallops were cooked perfectly for all of us. Christine {sp?} was our waitress and she was amazing. She took great care of us. I had their house Chardonnay, which she described as buttery, and it was a perfect compliment to my meal. I would say it was one of the best meals I've had. The only thing is the tomatoes in the caprese had no flavor. Which is odd for this time of year.