“Always Fantastic”

Price range: US$26 - US$40
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Hands down the best restaurant in the area! I could wax poetic about the caesar salad but suffice it say I dream of it when we are away. No place does it better. The perch is the best I've ever had and the while the menu has stayed the same why change perfection? Who knew hash browns could be so heavenly....What we REALLY appreciate is a thoughtful wine list that isn't overpriced! When you can get a great bottle of wine to go with dinner and know you're not paying much more than what you'd find at the store we will order one every time. Can't wait to get back.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Great fish here. They do it well. They seem to be known for their planked white fish. But they Also do good beef and lamb etc. well done Terry's

Reviewed 3 October 2016

This is a lovely restaurant and came highly recommended. We went on a week night. My husband and I both ordered whitefish. Mine came with a sauce. I noticed right away that the fish was a dense and stuck to the skin. Then a little less than half way through eating the fish there was not any sauce. We tried getting someone's attention for about 15 minutes and finally the bus lady came over and took the fish to fix it and warm it up. Coming back the sauce was wonderful and the fish was flaky enough to come right off the skin to eat. My recommendation is to specify that you want the fish hot and flakey and then you will enjoy the meal. The waitress was very nice and apologized. Gave us a free desert. I would have rather had a good meal. I would say go to this lovely restaurant but do not be afraid to speak up if your meal does not seem right. They are very willing to accommodate. Wish I had said something after the first bite. Wish the waitress had checked back. My husband had a different presentation and he said his was good.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Terry's was the perfect eatery to celebrate our anniversary. The food is now a delicious memory calling us back for more. Our dessert was like our first kiss..that good! Wonderful environment with attentive wait people. We wanted for nothing! Very special!

1  Thank Jane A
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Checked n at b&b and a quick walk to town. Will rate b&b later (which was nothing like description later). No reservations needed as later in the season. Small place with wonderful food. We ordered the night special which wad whitefish and came with salad and baked potato for $30. Come hungry. Very generous portions. Excellent food and drinks. They take reservations during high season. Located just around corner off of main drag which is called Bridge street.

1  Thank sheree e