Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
US$306
View deal
StayForLong
2,489 results
All reviews crown metropol luxe king luxe view indoor pool spa room atrium restaurant room service water slides car park swan river bistro guillaume valet parking modo mio buffet breakfast an upgrade wedding anniversary mini bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2019

Staff are amazing, so helpful. The room was large and the bathroom was huge. Breakfast at the Atrium had a huge range of options to choose from. The room was quiet even though we were above the Atruim restuarant which was important to us. Great walks along the river are nearby and being able to charge back food and drink to the Hotel from the Casino was good.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Crown Resorts and Medallia
CrownHotelsManager, General Manager at Crown Metropol Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Dear bezant2,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Crown Metropol Perth and for your excellent review. I was so pleased to hear that your recent stay was so positive and that you enjoyed breakfast at Atrium.

I hope to have the chance to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2019

With a new job I am frequently travelling to Perth. The Crown Metropol as it’s convenient and importantly has onsite parking.

The rooms are lovely and nice and cool, offering a respite from the heat of Perth. A lovely office away from the office.

Overall a great hotel when travelling for work.

A bit of feedback from my most recent stay.

Valet Parking - I always use valet parking and specifically asked for my car to be ready at a certain time. Unfortunately the car was not ready to go and I explained the urgency as I had a meeting to attend. The valet staff were completely underwhelming and said that I needed to go in a queue - they all stood around despite my angst doing nothing. After twenty minutes I asked if one of the three staff could get my car and was told they couldn’t. I was extremely unhappy as it was looking like I would be late for my meeting. Eventually one of the valet staff did get my car but it was all too late - and I was late for my meeting.

Rooms - I returned to my room for a critical web meeting. As luck would have it my two relatively new chargers would not work. I was desperate and asked reception if they had a spare one that I could borrow and they were completely unhelpful, disinterested, rude and said they send them all to security. I asked if I could buy one onsite - none available. I called security and asked if they had one - super unhelpful. The room service staff were finishing cleaning my room when I arrived and overheard all the conversations and stepped in to help. They were amazing and offered to lend their chargers despite the fact they needed them as they were going home.They were amazing and I can’t thank them enough. Truly delightful and helpful. However, the chargers would not work either. It was only then we discovered that none of the power points in the room worked. Maintenance had switched them off.

A big shout out to the fabulous housekeeping staff. In future when disconnecting the power to a room it would be so helpful if guests could be notified - a note would be enough.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed for the weekend with our young boys. We had a great time. Nice pools with two water slids and sprays for kids. Indoor and outdoors pools for kids(not deep). Kidclub room with free computer games etc. Room are clean and modern. Higher floor may be quieter. Tip: Pizza at the poolside is not as good.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear pwmango,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Crown Metropol Perth and for your excellent review. I was so pleased to hear that your recent stay was so positive and that your children enjoyed their time on the water slides and in the Kids Hub. I appreciate your feedback regarding your dining experience and I have shared these comments with the Restaurant Manager to review.

I hope to have the chance to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2019

Absolutely loved staying a Crown Metropol Perth. Staff were friendly & the room was amazingly clean. We stayed for 6 nights and could not fault the service, room or amenities. Highly recommend. A special mention must go to Nikkita (Apologies if spelt incorrectly), who made us feel very welcome, was extremely helpful and was super super friendly.

Dear JoolsinVic,

Thank you for your kind feedback following your recent stay at Crown Metropol Perth.

We pride ourselves on our friendly and welcoming service, and I was delighted to hear that my team demonstrated this throughout your stay. I will be sure to forward your kind comments with the team and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

We love staying at Crown and my family stay on a yearly basis either at Crown Towers or Crown Metropol, however this experience hasn’t been as pleasant on the house keeping team.

We have on the booking 2 adults and 2 kids. We stayed from Tuesday until Friday morning we checked out. During that time, the only thing that got changed was the towels. We did not get new slippers, we had 2 on the first night and that was it. If we paid and stayed for three nights then at least give us the full service & amenities for those 3 nights if you want to cheap out on the 3rd free night - that’s fine... but all of those days we didn’t get refill not top up on:

*No basic amenities (toothbrush, comb, shaving amenities, cotton buds - Nothing) unless if you call and ask maybe... but for a five star hotel and the rates that you pay for... you should have those items available.

* The box of facial tissues were emptied on Wednesday as some of us had hay fever. The house keeping team, went in, and took the emptied tissue box away and didn’t replace us with new ones, so we had to use the toilet paper as tissues. Which is such and service and lack of initiative on their team, so see that the family has finish their box of facial tissue- common practice to replace the box?

*We drank the complimentary teas and the ones we drank didn’t get restock, they just left it as it is until we checked out

* there were no complimentary water at all... we have stayed at a lot of hotels around the world, this is the first hotels that don’t even have complimentary water

*all their shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and lotion were made in China. Why don’t they use Australian products. We stayed in Singapore and they even used Australian products and in Australian hotels such as Crown we use China made products. At Frasier Suites they use L'Occitane products which was so nice and made it so luxurious. I still can’t get over Crown use cheap products from China

* don’t bother about Atrium breakfast, there wasn’t much selection of food

Overall we had a good stay however they are missing a lot of the 5 star touches, with such high nightly rate, I would expect better amenities and service.
We stayed at a lot of hotels, April we were in Japan, in September we were in Singapore and their house keeping services was amazing. I would think that Australia should be similar.

The view we had was of the car park, we also did mention that we would like a special view as it was my husband birthday, but they didn’t have any.

We had a good experience with the valet team, as they were so nice and we had a pleasant experience with them.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank charlilam
CrownHotelsManager, General Manager at Crown Metropol Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2019

Dear charlilam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay.

Firstly, I would like to extend my apologies for what was clearly a disappointing stay. You have raised several concerning points which I have addressed with our management team.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your stay in further detail. If you have the time, please contact our Hotel Duty Manager on +61 8 9362 7684.