“Early dinner”

Senor Lucky's
Ranked #23 of 53 Restaurants in Davison
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Really disappointed in this visit. Service was so so, cold soup, and they were out of chili rellenos. The margatini was very good and large though. Good ice tea, enchiladas were good but salty, and so were the tacos. Chips and salsa were great.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 12. It was very busy also. Since we weren't in a hurry service was pretty good overall. The portions and food was very good. A good time was had by all. Pricing was also reasonable.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We have used Luck's for our gathering place to meet freinds for 40 years. We have always had excellent food.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

This place has ok food. I like el charritos much better. My husband and I compromise on this place when he wants a taco salad because he wants an edible bowl and el charritos doesnt offer that. I recently got the golden tacos at senior luckys and asked for ground beef. They did half ground beef half chicken in them. Their rice is disgusting. I got the nachos last time we ordered they were much better than the golden tacos. I thought the guacamole was pretty tasty too.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 31 December 2017

We got seated right away(best part of dinner) waitress was ok at first, drink orders were taken, son's pop was brought right away. It took over 20 min to get a beer and a mixed drink. We were told bartender had a large order, but the bar people were getting refills and new drinks and here we were waiting for our first drinks. Food was average at best. There were young girls standing near the front, I assume they were that restaurants version of management??? They did nothing to help, just stood around. This was thev2nd visit to this place and still not impressed. This place needs to work on CUSTOMER service and tasteful dishes.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Senor Lucky's? Share your experiences!