“Birthday dinner”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

This is a favorite restaurant of my sister’s, so for her birthday, this where we went. They have something for everyone: steak, salads, pasta, seafood! I had the Yummy Mahi Mahi with angel hair pasta. The servings are very large, so go hungry! Bread starts the meal, then soup/salad comes with entree. The cheesy bacon potato soup was delicious. This place is very popular and very busy. Wait staff was busy but thorough and attentive. We also sat at the round table vs booth or inner tables, so it was more comfortable than those that can be crowded. Go at an off time, and you will be happy.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Yes Lucky’s is the best. We’ve eaten at quite a few places lately and tonight was a welcome treat. I had the filet mignon and it was excellent. I ordered the baked sweet potato and Caesar salad. They were also perfect. My Bloody Mary was a welcome treat. I actually knew there was vodka in it. Have not had a good drink out in a while.

My husband had the prime rib and stuffed shrimp. He’s not easy to please but not one complaint. After eating at places where the food is overpriced and not good, we were just reminded why we come to Lucky’s for a really good meal.

We were prepared to wait but were seated immediately. The staff are friendly and efficient. I wanted a gift certificate and that was easily accomplished. This is “the best” place to go if you want great food, great drinks, great service at a very reasonable price. No — I don’t know any staff. I just know this is our go to place for all the above.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I had French Onion soup and the Ribeye. The soup was excellent, the Ribeye was a bit fatty (the reason for only four stars), but the favor was great. My friend had the Maryland Chicken, said it was excellent and ate every bite! She ordered a cheesecake to go, the thing was HUGE! I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

It was OK. I'm not sure if the rib eye I had was a glued together one or a real one. They advertise as a steakhouse, but none of the house specials are steaks, go figure. The bread was pretty good and the service was fine. The menu says all steaks come with the house zip sauce, but mine didn't. I wasn't expecting a half a dozen TV's around the dining room in a steakhouse.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Ordered take out tonight was told 25-30 minutes to pick it up. Arrived at the 20 minute mark and waited a full 30 minutes more. Got home everything was there but they switched the beef in their fajitas from good beef to old dairy cow. WOW was it ever tuff and salty the taste was terrible and you couldn’t cut your teeth thru the beef with for nothing. Just made my last trip to this crap whole this was a great place to eat when it first opened but it has been nothing but down hill for a long while now. I guess when your pockets are full of money and people keep coming in who cares because the owners do not! Steer clear for your own good!

Been to Lucky's Steak House? Share your experiences!