“Easter Brunch Delight”

Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Evergreen and Michigan Avenue
Description: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, it's in evening when the restaurant truly comes alive, as our talented chefs create perfectly prepared steaks, seafood and Northern Italian specialties designed to delight your palate.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the second year that we have attended Easter Brunch. The menu has changed from last year. There is plenty of variety from the various salad items to the carving stations, the fresh prepared pasta and omelette bars. There were many other breakfast and lunch items too. They have a dessert bar and and lets not forget the mimosas. What is a brunch without the mimosas! The service was friendly and efficient. Also they have a Mother's Day Brunch with different items from today's menu. Hope to keep this tradition for years to come.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

My friend and I had breakfast here twice, since we were staying at the Edward Hotel and Convention Center, where it's located at. I liked the decor, and they had the restaurant decorated for Christmas since I was here in December. I thought the prices for the food was reasonable considering it's in a hotel. The drink prices were a little more than I thought they should be. The staff was very nice both times, and made sure our drinks never ran dry, and our dirty dishes where taken away when finished. The first day we was there I had the French toast which was very good, and my friend had the eggs Benedict. My friend sad her food was good, but cold. Our second day there I had the plain pancakes, and my friend had the Belgian Waffle. Both were good.

Eliot B, Manager at Giulio and Sons Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Hi Christine G.

I am so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your experience at Giulio & Sons Restaurant. Giulio's as we affectionately call it is most certainly a beacon of pride for us at Edward Hotel & Convention Center.

Your points of concern regarding the temperature of your friend's meal and the price of drinks will be reviewed by our Outlets Manage.

We hope you choose to stay with us again at Edward Hotel & Convention Center and most certainly enjoy another meal at Giulio & Sons Restaurant.

All the Best,
Eliot T. Banks
Marketing Manager
Edward Hotel & Convention Center

Reviewed 30 November 2017

This is a hidden gem of a restaurant that serves great food. It's in the "Edward" Hotel, which is to say (for locals) it is in the Hyatt Regency. Nice views inside the hotel, and friendly service too...

Eliot B, Manager at Giulio and Sons Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Mr. David T.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience at Giulio & Sons Restaurant. Follow us on Facebook to stay on top of all the great features, specials, and deals we will be serving up.

Best To You,
Eliot Banks, Marketing Manager

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We had lunch here while attending a convention at the Edward. We were about twenty minutes early for lunch and the staff agreed to let us wait until lunch was ready. They were very kind and generous and a highlight of our stay.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We have 2-4 lunch business meetings here each year, for about 10-12 people. I REALLY wish they would stop pouring water at each place setting before we arrive--not everyone wants it and this is environmentally shameful! Several of us ordered soup which we thought they forget about--it was eventually served AFTER our entrees. (Mine was so greasy looking that I didn't even taste it.) Entree sandwiches are just ok; appetizers are better but VERY small portions for the price. Coffee and iced tea are way too strong--to tolerate either, needed to add water or a lot of cream. Battled fruit flies during our meal. Servers are nice but there are often long periods where we wonder where they are... I actually lowered their rating from 3 to 2 for this review since I'm again mentioning the same things here and on open table, yet they don't use the feedback to improve. It's not cheap here--they should do better!