All reviews lighted mirror water pressure in the shower the henry ford museum nice pool king suite sofa bed rooms are large breakfast buffet is front desk staff greenfield village stay there again hie cereal proximity toiletries maintenance detroit
Reviewed 30 July 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights during our family road trip vacation. The hotel was clean. The ladies at the front desk were also very nice & accommodating. We stayed in a suite that slept 6 people. There were 5 of us. There were only 3 sets of towels in the room when we arrived. We asked for more towels and our request was fulfilled quickly. Considering where the hotel is located (on a very busy avenue), the hotel was quiet. Our kids did go swimming in the pool & enjoyed it. We did try the breakfast our first morning, it was very busy & the food was ok. Dunkin' Donuts is conveniently located right next door as well. On this trip we visited The Henry Ford & found getting from the hotel to the museum was very easy. We would happily considered staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Monica0209
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel was nice. It was clean, breakfast was the usual. Everyone was friendly. Our only complaint was that there was no restaurants in area. In fact we thought the whole area was a bit “seedy”. We have never been to Dearborn so didn’t know area. But hotel was good.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The hotel is clean and comfortable but there is a lot of road noise, so get a room away from the main road. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We did have an issue with the TV remote and they were not able to fix it right away. Fortunately, I was able to reboot the system and it fixed the problem. Otherwise, we would not been able to watch TV that night.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the main road
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This was a very nice hotel. Check in staff was very welcoming. The hotel was clean and nicely decorated. We had a king suite that was very comfortable. The bed was at least 32" high which made it a bit tricky getting into. The breakfast food was you standard eggs, sausage, pancake, cereal etc. we did not use the pool. We mainly chose this hotel due to the location to the John Deere Museum which was only 3 miles away. It was perfect.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I want to start off by saying that I really do like this hotel overall. The staff is nice. It's modern and updated. It has nice facilities and it's close to the airport, but not so close that it's loud.

However, on this particular stay, a couple things made it tougher. First, my room smelled quite perfumy, which sometimes can give me breathing issues. Secondly, the bed was tilted up at a big angle (foot of the bed much higher than the head of the bed), to the point where I had to sleep with my head at the foot of the bed so my dinner wouldn't come up all night thanks to gravity.

Anyway, it's a nice place, and I'd go back, but this time it wasn't that great. Also it was like $180 this time, which is expensive for a HI Express. Must have been a conference in town.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business