Ugh, this place.
So I actually sent them an email regarding the issues we had...with no response.
1. Arrived at 415p. Line out the door to check in. Got to the front of the line around 430p. Was told room was “cleaned but still needed to be inspected.” To which I asked, what time is check in? 4p...
Finally was allowed in our room at 5p.
2. When we arrived on the room, there was a plastic laundry bag hanging on the smoke detector that must’ve been there from the previous people....great inspection.
3. TV cable was completely disconnected from cable box and hanging. Another great inspection item. When we called them about this, we waited for 40 mins and no one came. We left for dinner and someone came while we were gone to fix it. Have no idea when.
4. The hotel smelled of stale cigarettes and cheap perfume...even though it’s no smoking.
5. The walls/doors are paper thin. You can hear EVERYTHING
6. We did get a great view of the city...but that was about it.
I would never stay here again based on our experience. No thanks
- Free Wifi
- Room Service