The Siren Hotel
US$158
US$148
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
All reviewscandy barcalled todaydisco ballsirenslobby
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Extremely rude host at the lobby bar. Also the Candy bar. Would recommend going anywhere else. The staff did not seem to be interested in being polite. Only wanted us to be out of their way since we were uncomfortable we left

Room Tip: Not sure if there are unique rooms
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank skipper41
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Our stay at the SIREN hotel.
-The room was small and quaint, built for one or two folks who like eachother.
-The 18ft plus ceilings were a stunning enhancement to the room.
-The red sliding door to the bathroom made me feel I was back in time.
-The room makes you feel like you have been transported out of Detroit into a place for lovers and friends.
A place of quietness, peace and serenity.
-The decor was looked old world Cuban to me, it was adorable and eclectic.
A great blend of masculine and feminine energy.
-There was a bar called the Candy Bar.
We just peeked in. Luscious pink velvet hung freely everywhere. Pretty gorgeous!
Things I am excited for....
Upcoming additions
-Social Grooming Club barbersbop.
My husband can have a relaxing overnight and have social commentary with other men and get his hair cut and any additional grooming of his choice while I read quietly in the room.
-The restaurant
-The karaoke room

CHECK out the SIREN.
We will be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yolanda S
Andrew M, Front Office Manager at The Siren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank your for the great review, we look forward to sharing all these spaces with our guests in the near future.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I’m planning a trip for a conference in May. I called today to book a few rooms for myself and colleagues. The concierge was so helpful and the bar looks beautiful.
Cannot wait to check this place out!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sarah W
Andrew M, Front Office Manager at The Siren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

We are looking forward to welcoming you in May, and can't wait to show off Candy Bar.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Just called today to start planning to be one of their first guests. So excited to see how they transform the historical Wurlitzer building into a 5-star Palace.

When I called they were extremely helpful and informative.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Marshall S

Thanks for the review, and the transformation is truly incredible.