This hotel is beautiful. The staff is amazing, we were in the concierge suite and it was huge! When you walk in you walk down this hallway (yes, in the room) and straight ahead is a bathroom and to the left is the livingroom area. Couch, Chair, Table and four chairs with the table (which does not feel crammed), a full mini bar and ALSO an empty fridge just in case you have food or beer in our case to keep cold without worrying about the minibar. The bedroom was very spacious with a blackout window so when the sun rises in the am you are not blinded by the bright light, t.v in both the livingroom and bedroom as well as the bathroom! The bathroom had a deep tub which the t.v was hanging on the wall. Double sink bathroom and the shower and toilet are side by side by both seperated and have doors to both, the shower has mulitple shower heads which was neat. I am very satisifed with our stay and will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While in Detroit, get down to business at the ultimate entertainment destination, MGM Grand Detroit. Surround yourself in timeless design in our ultra-chic hotel. Dream big on king-size beds with 300 thread count sheets, relax in our oversized marble baths with dual rain shower heads. Or indulge yourself in a garden of earthly delights within our signature restaurants, or nightlife options. Last, lavish yourself within Immerse, Detroit's only resort style Spa. Immerse Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your MGM Grand Detroit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mgm Grand Detroit Hotel Detroit
- Mgm Grand Hotel Detroit
- Detroit Mgm Grand Hotel
- MGM Grand Detroit Michigan