US$154
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$131
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$134
AscendHotels
US$171
US$161
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$169
US$164
Hotels.com
The Inn on Ferry Street(Detroit)
US$169
US$226
US$213
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

US$179
US$246
1,300 results
All reviewswolfgang puckm lifebathroom mirrorcasino floorsteam roomslot machinesfrosted glassthe concierge levelcorner suitenon smokinggreat weekendrooms are beautifulwalk in showerhotel guestsindoor poolliving roomroom service
Reviewed 4 November 2012

We really enjoyed our anniversary night downtown Detroit. We were there for a wedding and wanted to be in the center of the city. The room was beautiful and I really enjoyed the shower and bathroom area. There were drinks, ( coffee and tea ) in the greeting area of the hotel. Everyone was very helpful. My husband enjoyed the spa and had a massage as I played in the casino before our function. We had drinks in the nearby Sports Bar and enjoyed that. We also had a wonderful room service breakfast as we lounged around the next day. They were kind enough to give us a later check out. The hotel is right in the middle of everything and a good place to stay if you are going to Detroit.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2012

My brother and I recently stayed at the MGM Detroit the night before we ran the local Marathon. The hotel was beautiful! The room had a couple of tiny issues that were promptly resolved by Toraine at the front desk, and the rest of the service was as good as I've ever had. The downfall we experienced was when we were looking for a high quality meal to have the night before our big race, the only options were a sports bar and a buffet as the other restaurants were being renovated. We settled on the buffet and were very disappointed by the lack of choices we had with regards to a healthy pre-race meal. We were looking for meal like a simple pasta dish which was not available. The one thing I've always been able to count on at casino's is their high quality food, which we didn't have access to during this visit. Since the hotel did offer a special rate for marathoners, perhaps they can consider the specific needs of runners for next years race, which I would like to stay at the MGM again - given proper meal choices, of course.

Room Tip: If your meals are important to you, make sure the restaurants are done their renovations before committing to a stay.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Doroots
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I was here on a business trip. Personally I don't like casions or cigarette smoke so I can't say I was fascinated with this aspect of the hotel. However, if you're into this kind of stuff, this is definitely a good place for you (in the Detroit area).

The TAP sportsbar is really nice.
The spa,pool and gym are top-notch!
The rooms are spacious and clean.
Service here is really good.

It's a little annoying that you have to go through the casino if you want to get food (exception is the TAP bar). The breakfast place was pretty average.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2012

The location was perfect, as I had tickets for the Yankees-Tigers series. It was a short trip to Comerica Park. The Staff were very courteous and met all of our accommodations.

Everything you would expect from the MGM Grand and it was worth the money spent.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2012 via mobile

I was pleased with the friendly attitude of each team member I encountered during my stay. The room was spacious and clean. If you prefer a bathtub vs the over sized shower you are out if luck. The pool and spa area was very nice. The pool was a bit chilly so if you don't like cold water skip this experience. The casino part of the hotel made me feel like I was sitting in the middle of an ashtray. It was VERY smoky. The price was average for this type of hotel. Excellent location to watch a Tigers or Lions game. I would definitely recommend this hotel to people heading to downtown Detroit.

• Stayed: September 2012