See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2018

It is located in a good place.
And the free breakfast is delicious.
The asmehan staff is very good at making food and is kind.
I am a Korean and do not speak English very well, but the staff showed me very kindly.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2018

The room was good and the facilities included were excellent. The room included a fireplace, kitchen area with stove, microwave, dishwasher, etc. It would be an ideal room for a stay of more than one night in a row.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Ok, needs updating. Older rooms outdated. Bugs in kitchen. Constant cold air coming in under entrance and fireplace. Sidewalk not cleared of snow and ice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I've stayed at this establishment several time before and I was disappointed for a few reasons. Number 1 after a few hours in the room I began to prepare a meal and noticed a roach on the counter. I immediately pushed it in the sink and, turned on hot water, and turned on the gabage disposal. I immediately called front desk and she said there ws nothing that could be done until management arrived in the morning and my complaint would be jotted down in a book. It was extremely cold so I assumed that it was a one time thing. Never had it happen before and I hope it doesn't again. Number 2, I decide to saty an extra day and went into the office BEFORE check out and informed the front desk. They said no problem and I asked was the $150 deposit going to be charged again (i already secured that once from initial checkin and she said no. Unfortunately is was and instead of $150 hold on my account, it was now $300 hold. Housekeeping never came to clean my room or provide clean washcloths or towels. I called twice and finally after a few hours, I had to leave out and go to the front desk where the guy who was on duty had to give them to me. Still no housekeeping. I've notice that the customer service has fallen and there's no courtesy in the tone or actions towards the guests. I felt I should've received a discount or compensation but neither was offered.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple