US$122
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$217
Hotels.com
US$258
US$242
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

US$169
US$209
US$178
US$204
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$219
US$212
US$136
US$124
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Very worn out place. Not at all like the nice pictures on the Wyndham hotels site.
I arrived very late and had no problem checking-in. Wanted to get right to sleep but smelled cigarette smoke all night. It didn't smell like the person who stayed in the room prior to me had smoked, but rather that all the rooms around me were smoking rooms. The website says that this is a

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I stayed here during a recent business trip and it was exactly what I expected for a hotel in this price range. The room was older but clean and housekeeping made it up daily. The staff here are amazing, being in town on business and for the first time they were great about answer my questions about transportation and local restaurants. The front desk staff even helped me connect my computer to the internet when I was having trouble. The shuttle service was really nice and the drivers were extremely friendly and made me feel very comfortable riding with a stranger in a strange town. I know in another review someone mentioned the 1st floor rooms window view (a wall) and I stayed in one of these rooms it was odd but not a problem. I always travel with a hair clip and use it close window curtains tigher, it solves the light at night issue which is common in hotels. My only suggestion is that it would be nice if the rooms had a refrigerator because I discoverd that restaurant portion sizes are hughe at most restuarants in the area. Overall, I was extremely please with my stay and will stay again if I visit Detroit.

Room Tip: If you are want a view ask for a 2nd floor room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sjringle
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Great staff ,close to downtown clean ,great food,quiet place free WiFi I would definitely recommend this place to everyone

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple