“Yummy!”

Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Elk Rapids
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We had a great breakfast here! A family run business, very friendly and efficient. We were given a sample of the Cherry Cactus Chili, so good. We must come back for lunch.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This is my first review I have ever given on a restaurant. I really enjoyed my experience visiting and the staff was amazing! They were so friendly and accommodating and made us feel at home right away. Would highly recommend and will be returning.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Breakfast is served all day here, thank goodness, because the blueberry pancakes are so good, served with real butter, real maple syrup and real orange juice. The eggs & bacon are well-prepared too and the prices are reasonable and the service quick and friendly. What's not to like?

1  Thank Gerri B
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Courteous staff, prompt service & really good patty melt. Cute little place with lots of menu choices.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Pancakes are great (my teen boys ordered these) - and they have real maple syrup, which I appreciate! Not very big place, but worth it! I had a veggie omelet and it was very good.