“No artistic talent needed....”

Painting with a Twist
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This place is wonderful! If you can't paint or draw, NO WORRIES! This is a great teambuilding, family or couples place to hang out for a few hours.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Truly I am not a painter. NOT!!! I have been to painting with a twist several times and guess what I discovered? moi, is an artist and you can be one to. Don't forget to carry a bottle of wine-it helps the paint flow on the canvas better ;-)

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Had the most fun time painting a Classroom welcome sign with my fellow teachers!

Only $35 for a 2 hour session, and it's BYOB!

I appreciate that they provide plastic cups, a chiller, and a corkscrew!

The instructors are so sweet, and patient. If you want to do something different than the model, they encourage you to be creative!

When they warn you to be careful with your wine glass and paint brush water, they mean it. It can be hard to double task - but the wine gives you the confidence that you are doing great!

PS: Use the glitter paint at the end!

A great activity to try with friends, and you end up with an adorable custom painting that you created!

1  Thank Marygrace A
Reviewed 7 March 2016

I went with 9 friends so we had our own private instructor. It was a lot of fun! Bring your own beverages and snacks. My picture didn't turn out so great but I would do it again.

1  Thank Linda S
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 July 2015

I have never been able to draw or paint, other than stick figures. Painting With A Twist changed all that. My daughter got me a gift certificate and we went, bringing with us wine, cheese and crackers. What a fun afternoon. There were about 15 others in our "class" and our excellent instructor demonstrated and showed us how to paint the picture that was featured that day. I was amazed and so pleased with how my painting turned out. I can't wait to do it again!