“A good decent place at a Reasonable Price”

Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Flint
Reviewed 9 May 2016

Location of inn is good - near everything. Can be difficult turning out of inn due to traffic backups for I-75 ramp. Bob Evans close by as are all chains. New IHOP going up on parking lot. Near large mall as well as Target etc.

Room Tip: Quietest rooms are on back side of rear building. These are best with pets too as near trees/grass.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Rick A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Thanks for your positive review, We look forward to serving your next hotel needs in the future visits..

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay.... Rooms are remodeled and clean. Staff all go out of their way to help you in any way they can. Very friendly! I would recommend to anyone! I have stayed many times at this location, it has always been clean and safe with excellent staff.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Rick A, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Thanks for the Positive Review on our hotel we strive to go Above and Beyond to help with a guest needs, We look forward to your next visit.

Thanks once again for your feed back..

James G
Front Desk Manger

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

I needed my car to have a jump start. Jim was so helpfully, even be very busy, he took care of my problem within ten minutes.
He was extremely busy and with a smile and helpful hints got me on time for my important appointment.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends

Thanks for the Positive Review on the Front Desk Staff (JR) Great Above and Beyond help with a guest needs, We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

Our one-night stay was very unpleasant and will never stay at this hotel again! The floors were dirty, stains on toilet lid, heat/AC unit had only one working speed and was very noisy, alarm clock's volume dial was completely missing so could not use it. The outside conditions and area did not make one feel very safe. There was lots of street and parking lot noise in the front section. We usually stay at Red Roof Inns when we travel but would not recommend this one. It is not up to Red Roof Inn standards by any means. The only bright spot was Julie at the front desk. She is very friendly, courteous and helpful.

Room Tip: Front section has a lot of street and parking lot noise.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 December 2015

I have stayed at this location several times over the past 20 years. The units are always very well maintained. The staff is always polite and will go that extra step to make your stay awesome. I travel a lot and if I can choose Red Roof at the location, it is my first choice for the cost and value I received. I can personally recommend the Flint location one of my favorites. I travel for both business and pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Also consider these accommodations in or near Flint
5.2 km away
13.1 km away
Comfort Inn Grand Blanc
Comfort Inn Grand Blanc
#1 of 4 in Grand Blanc

Been to Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport? Share your experiences!