“No no no!”

Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Flint
Reviewed 21 May 2017

First room smelled like someone died in it. Second room had vomit under the bed, sticky floors, no wi-fi, no tv remote, no working alarm clock, freezing shower with a disgusting bathmat, light socket that put out sparks. Beds old, squeaky, and uncomfortable. When leaving in the morning, someone left glass from a broken bottle next to my car tires. I've stayed in hundreds of hotels - this one makes my top ten worst. Ugh.

Room Tip: Go on down the road.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Allegiant cancelled our flight and gave us vouchers to stay at this "hotel". It is surrounded by crime as the airport Sheriff pointed out (but it was obvious). We did look into the room we were assigned, sheets are thin, bedspread was OLD & patched. HVAC unit was hanging half on/half off and very dirty looking. Room was non-smoking but reeked. Returned the key and moved on. Shame on Allegiant for sending people there.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Severely disappointed after visiting this Red Roof Inn I was very tired after a straight to drive from El Paso Texas to Flint Michigan so I grabbed the first hotel I could find near my drop. After resting for eight hours and coming to my senses I looked around at my environment more closely only to find mold in the bathtub cigarette butts all over the property I mean thick is thick as grass my door would not lock properly, the TV channel sortment was to say the least poor, I got a superior King room with all the amenities supposedly but with the refrigerator and no microwave, go figure. Stevie Wonder could have told you what was wrong with this place is your little a trip over piles of cigarette butts outside and I mean just outside they line the parking lot they lined the sidewalk and they line the building edging this is something that just didn't happen overnight even at the entrance to the office you can see where recently a half a dozen people put their cigarettes out on the side of the building. I give up this was even a franchise. After all Red Roof has tried to come back in the last four years are Remodeling and everything and then someone like this tears their entire Hotel chain down by keeping up the property as they are. I

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Stayed here prior to early morning flight out of Bishop Airport. Figured since we were just staying to sleep a few hours it wouldn't be so bad. While the room has been renovated the bathroom has just been patched up. There was a horrible moldy/musty odor mixed with the smell of pot! Should have gone with my gut. Will NEVER stay at this or any other Red Roof again.

Room Tip: Best not to stay here at all
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
i0004, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

We're sorry you had a bad Experience with one of our room's. The housekeeping supervisor takes pride in cleanness of the hotel rooms and has addressed this issue.

if there is anyone we can do to Correct the issue for future stays please feel free to Email the hotel at i0004@redroof.com and let us know!

Tanya L. - Asst. Manager

Reviewed 20 March 2017

The woman at the front desk had no personality at all when checking in. That's not the major problems we had though. The room wasn't that clean. The bedding had various cigarette burns on it and stains. The mattress was very old and not comfortable. The same with the pillows also. The floors were also dirty. The bath tub was full of something dirt like. The wi-fi did not work, and we were told it was broke when we called the front desk. We ended up leaving in the 5am hour for home because it was impossible to sleep. There was people coming and going all hours of the night. Partying outside the rooms in the halls being loud, and other noises like car alarms going off every 20 minutes or so. Apparently no security at all to allow this to go on all night. The freeway was noisy also, but would have been a welcome nuisance, compared to all the idiots partying and raising hell at the hotel all night.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

We're sorry and deeply apologize that you had a bad Experience during your stay in one of our room's. it has been brought to our attention and we have taken care of it along with the Wi-Fi also.
The noise and security issue I am pleased to tell you we have invested in security and have it 24-7 any issues reported to the front desk are taken care of immediately!

Thank you!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Flint
5.2 km away
4.8 km away
Holiday Inn Flint
Holiday Inn Flint
#4 of 17 in Flint

Been to Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport? Share your experiences!