“Burnt food and understaffed. We won’t be back.”
Review of 501 Bar and Grill

501 Bar and Grill
Ranked #6 of 368 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Very slow and food presentation was horrible, overcooked and dry.
The barmaid should Not be waiting tables.
We had to pay extra at the parking meeting because we were there for over an hour!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Took someone who had never been to downtown Flint to 501. He absolutely loved it!! Loved the menu and especially the service. It was great!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Been here just once but this is now one of my favorite restaurants in the area. Lots of craft brews, a tapas-like menu, great overall menu selection and super friendly service. I especially liked the Szechuan calamari and tomato buratta.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

My first visit here and I will never go down south again without stopping. Bartender Alan was friendly, welcoming, and accommodating. Did 4 small plates in lieu of wanting to try everything. Was the perfect amount to split with another. Great selection of beer on draft. Would recommend very highly, already planning a trip back. Plus happy hour sushi?!?!! That’s a thing?

Reviewed 5 May 2018

After my commencement ceremony, I treated my family to the 501. Had heard good things about it and wanted to go somewhere downtown. Nice view of the University. Good food and awesome variety for a small place. Service was excellent. Parking was an issue.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to 501 Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!