“My favorite Chinese restaurant”
Review of China 1

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China 1
Ranked #193 of 360 Restaurants in Flint
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I always have the sweet and sour chicken every visit.The lunch special is plenty for a filling meal.Workers are always very busy and courteous. I have been coming to this location for over 15 years.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Great menu selection for lunch combos and dinners. I enjoy watching the cooks prepare my meals. They are so fast! The meals are always hot. I will say that the last 2 times, we have been less than satisfied with the taste of our meals. The General Tso chicken was rather bland and the Hot & Sour soup was more like vinegar. However, not a bad meal.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Took my family for dinner after costume shopping. They changed the egg rolls which were soggy and greasy. They changed the noodles in the lo mein. Ordered white rice and was given brown with no offer to fix it. Almost no shrimp in the shrimp lo mein and the crab cheese is terrible now when it used to be amazing. What happened? Thinking another family is running it now? Terrible....stay away!

Been to China 1? Share your experiences!