US$102
US$94
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$72
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$109
US$116
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$159
US$69
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$105
US$97
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$48
US$45
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

US$150
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

This is a nasty hotel! Dirty rooms, housekeeping must not exist! Ran down looking ghetto dump!!! I wouldn't recommend ANYONE staying here. You can tell half the rooms don't get rented, which goes to show how slow they are. Very run down, disgusting hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank laura h
rbillore, General Manager at Airport Inn Flint, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Well first off you have NEVER been a guest here so you have no idea what you're talking about. Second you are a pissed off friend of Wade G and are mad that owner will not respond to you. Third you should learn what you're talking about BEFORE making public statements. We do just fine. We throw out the riff raff and they post stuff on here like this

Reviewed 2 April 2017

i have stayed here for a few weeks now and the first day of check in the problems started i checked into the room to find condoms under the bed and a very poor cleaning job in the room then a week later i asked for my room to be cleaned while i was at work yet apon return work i find all my change taken and when i ask the front desk he tells me they fired the housekeeper and were looking for a new one so another week goes by and i ask if they have a different house keeper and he tells me they do so i asked for my room cleaned again when i return from work again the tables were still stickey with food stains and there was garbage and candy wrappers behind nightstands and i see the corner of a towel stuck under the dresser so i move the dresser and pull the towel out to see that it is a towell covered in blood at that point i tell him i will clean my room myself and after a few days i ask him if i could use the hotels vacume(since they cant do a half decent job i would do it myself and he tells me noone is allowed to use it but house keeping so now its sunday on my day off and i see the room cleaning lady outside my room and ask her if she could quickley just run the vacume over the floor while i smoke a ciggeret outside and come back inside to find my last two ciggerets taken off the end table and gone so i see the hotel manager at the gas station next store and tell him of the situation and he tells me she threw them away as garbage which i know is bs i dont recomend anyone stay here it is 160$ a week and sapposedly going to raise it and i will be moving because all the problems and uncareingnes from the staff is not worth more then 160$

Room Tip: chose a diffrent hotel then the airport inn
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Wade G
rbillore, General Manager at Airport Inn Flint, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

The ONLY thing you got right in this whole thing is that problems started the day you checked in. First off neither my staff or i steal. And if you continue to call me a thief i'll sue you. We did fire housekeeper for doing a bad job and have since replaced her with an awesome housekeeper. The bloody towel was not bloody when I put it in there so what were you doing that got it that bloody? We do not let guests use vacuum because everytime we do it comes back broken. As far as telling me at gas station you walked in,saw me and started your usual bull to the point were gas station managers were about to ask you to leave. I do care but you are one of these people who will never be satisified. For the record you will NO LONGER BE ALLOWED ON PROPERTY FOR ANY REASON. CRIMINAL TREPASS CHARGES WILL BE FILED

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Most travelers don't know the local history of this place. Do an internet search of "Keith Moon Flint Pool" and you will know what happened just across the parking lot from this hotel.

Take a look at the satellite map. See those three purple trees? A swimming pool was once located there and some local history happened in 1967.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank flintjarvis
Reviewed 11 November 2016

My husband and I were going to frankenmuth the next day so we needed a place to stay over night. The motel is a little out dated . it has a flat screen TV in the room. The bed was very comfortable. No breakfast but close to many places down the road. Bob the manager is very friendly. It looks like it might be a shady place but it's not. We felt save there. No riff raft hanging around.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Regina M
rbillore, Owner at Airport Inn Flint, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We stopped offering breakfast in May of last year and have repeatedly removed it from our website but someone keeps putting it back on. We are in the planning stages of several projects which include a facelift to exterior of building. Please be patient as we are a work in progress. Again thank you for the feedback

Reviewed 7 November 2016

We pulled into the hotel parking lot and decided right then and there we were not staying! The place was very run down and in great despair. I also believe there was drug dealing in the parking lot due to all of the people that were mulling around and smoking. It was a very creepy and scary place to stay. The website pictures are not accurate.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Carmen H
rbillore, Owner at Airport Inn Flint, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

We are sorry you felt that way. However if you HAD come inside you would have seen that while we haven't gotten to the outside of building yet you would have seen that we have been working hard to upgrade and fix the inside. As far as the people in parking lot goes it was not a drug deal. The Dr Ron B Davis clean air act prohibits smoking in hotel rooms and the people you saw were just following State Law and our policy of "No Smoking in building". We are one of a few that enforce this law.