Review Highlights
AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!

Reviewed 2 December 2020
dawnsG6946FR
AMAZING PLACE

AMAZING STAFF!! AMAZING PLACE!!! Great for adults and kids. everyone had a fantastic time. Thanks... read more

Reviewed 7 October 2020
492nechamas

All reviews zip lining great fun afraid of heights an adventure staff was very friendly and helpful different levels amazing experience all ages obstacles courses safety harness blast glow trees instructions exhilarating
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2020

I took my 10yo niece at the last minute. I signed up online and got a time for next day. Her smile and excitement made my day. Will go back and do the other parts we missed.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 8 October 2020

AMAZING STAFF!! AMAZING PLACE!!! Great for adults and kids. everyone had a fantastic time. Thanks you!\

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 20 September 2020

We visited this place for family outing and we just loved this place. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Also they were following all social guidelines. We were almost the last one to leave this park so you can imagine how much we enjoyed it :)
They have 3 different levels and all are very nice and were fun to do. My son loved it so much that he wanted to go there again.
They were very particular about safty and the harness system was very well explained and very useful. Even kids can do it on their own.
If you are looking for some adventure fun with your kids or with your friends then this is the place to go.
We will surely visit again.

Date of experience: August 2020
1  Thank Varsha G
Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

We had a great time at the park. The staff is all very friendly and helpful. Safety is clearly their top priority. Everyone had fun and we can’t wait to go back!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 5 September 2020

1st timers, my family of 6 had a great time, they were disappointed that we had to leave, the staff was great, we plan on going back

Date of experience: September 2020