“Small in size, huge on quality!”

El Rancho Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 79 Restaurants in Gaylord
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Opened A Few Months Ago
Description: Opened A Few Months Ago
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Chips and salsas are excellent and delivered quickly to your table. I had the Chile Verde and it was outstanding, very flavorful! Had Flan to finish my meal and that was very good as well. Service was fast and friendly. I hope to eat here again!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick bite. Their salsa had a kick to it which I liked. Service was extremely fast! Ambience was really great too.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The food in this place is the best I had at El Rancho restaurants, the food is fresh, tasty and good portions. The only complain we had is we got a table ourselves we sat and nobody even came to us even though the guy on the front desk saw us came. We waited nobody came, we almost walkout the door. It's pity they have very good food.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The food was quite good. Loved my enchilada suizas. The chips were average, though. Not homemade. But the best thing was the pricing. Really cheap. And on happy hour it was a steal. I can't believe I had a Long Island Iced Tea for $2.99.

1  Thank mauiwolf
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We were weekly regulars here before relocating north and we return whenever we're in town! Love the house margaritas, the free salsa and chips, the huge and delicious menu and the fact that my vegan+fish husband has lots to choose from! And most of all I want to give a shout out to the staff, consistently friendly, timely, helpful and professional! Highly recommended.

1  Thank CarenGast