“Good home style cooking. Excellent soups”
Review of The Family Diner

The Family Diner
Ranked #6 of 32 Restaurants in Gladwin
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have eaten breakfast here - good food. For lunch, I have gotten take out soups. They are home made and very good. They also have home made pies which are very good. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Family Diner has really good food at reasonable prices I would recommend stopping there at least getting one good meal going through Gladwin

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I unashamedly declare that in a handful of visits here over 15 years (when it was the Robin) I've always enjoyed it enormously. This is a locals place, and if you want a breakfast with all the fixin's, in a nowhere kind of town, this is the place. The perfect opposite of fancy, if you want to feel blue collar middle America for its unfussy, honest self, spend an hour here with a big plate of food and chat to the folks, perhaps about deer in hunting season. A John Deere or U.S. Navy cap and plaid jacket will also serve you well. It's not especially atmospheric, and I don't know why I like it so much, but I do!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I have always received excellent meals here. Especially like the extensive salad bar with soups and homemade yeast rolls. Place is small, cozy and almost stereotype "up north".

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I like the Family Diner for it's all day breakfast and for their Friday night fish! They have a great soup and salad bar as well.