“Great Lunch Buffett!”

Add it.
Chee Pang
Ranked #15 of 32 Restaurants in Gladwin
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I enjoy the buffet that they have for lunch. The soups are always great and the last week I was for lunch, I was very pleased with the green beans. The only problem I have had when I asked for a shrimp meal at dinner they we out of shrimp. Oh well.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Good food and lots of it. I usually order the vegetable fried rice or vegetable chop suey. Both are good. My friend orders the buffet. He likes the variety of dishes that they offer.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Having grown up in the area I had eaten here many times in the past but hadn't visited in the last 6-7 years. I decided to grab some takeout for myself and my husband today since it is really the only option for Chinese food in the area. We ordered Sweet and Sour Chicken as well as the Cashew Chicken - both with fried rice and an order of Crabmeat Rangoons. Both meals were tasty but the Sweet and Sour Chicken was more breading and less chicken. The fried rice was really just rice with soy sauce - no egg or veggies to be seen. The Crab Rangoons really had no filling - just a slight smear of cream cheese....nothing like they used to be. Overall the food was edible but not anything we would be interested in spending $24 on again - just not as good as it was years ago.

1  Thank Nursemomtothree
Reviewed 12 July 2015

Lunch Buffett you can not beat. Inexpensive and each time we have been there have had a good meal with plenty of options on the Buffett. Only once I ordered off the menu, I ordered Pad Thai which was good but made differently then I have had many times before though at a Thai place not a Chinese Restaurant. So I will continue to order their buffet.

Reviewed 16 February 2015

Our family was a frequent visitor of Chee Pang until about 6 months ago. The food is not as flavorful as it had been previously when Mom and Dad where cooking and running the business! The Egg Drop soup was the best anywhere and now it taste like mostly broth.
The restaurant used to be packed on Sundays and two Sundays ago I would guess it was down 25-30%, apparently others patrons are thinking the same way.
Management and cooks go back to you previous ways of prepping food or you will loose lots more business. I will not be returning.

1  Thank Guest721