“Best Carry Out”

Bamboo Gardens
Ranked #12 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Ledge
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We have never been disappointed when ordering from Bamboo Garden. Great food! Portions are generous.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Bamboo Gardens has great food. Menu has many dishes and you can order mild, medium or hot on most dishes. Lunch specials come with pork fried rice or white rice and includes your choice of hot and sour or wonton soup. One $6 special will feed two people. Just call in your order and you can pickup up in 10-15 minutes. There are a couple of booths but most of what they sell is tak out.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

Bamboo Gardens has a great menu, family owned and operated. If you are looking for great chinese food then Bamboo is the place to go.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

We eat here a lot...the take-out food is ready in 10 minutes. My family loves many of the dishes offered. I have a gluten intolerance and I am thrilled that they offer 2 steamed dishes, one with chicken and the other with shrimp! The steamed shrimp dish (comes with stir-fry veggies and extra rice) is my favorite...and when I bring it home, I get 3-4 servings out of my order for leftovers...a fabulous deal and wonderful gluten-free food!

Reviewed 20 November 2015

We used to regularly order from Bamboo Gardens but the quality was so bad the last time we went, we're done. The meat has barely been in there, for almost a year or more and sometimes the vegetables are going bad or it's almost mainly celery.
It's very disappointing when you've been a loyal customer for years, to see the quality just get worse and worse. My husband started coming here when the owners son was a cute little guy that stood on a chair to reach the counter to help. He's now a tall guy, almost grown.
My husband ordered his usual, Kung Pau Chicken...this time, where was the chicken?! Barely any there... But gooey heavy breading chunks, covered in brightly dyed sugary sauce. The last couple times I've ordered it was awful. I usually get a dish with chicken and vegetable mix or beef. The time before last the broccoli was rotting. The last time I had almost no meat and a lot of celery in my dish. Very disappointing. Also the meat has seemed old.
We are really hoping they re-vamp, go back to what used to make them so good (do they have a different chef?) we'd hate to see them run this into the ground.